I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! Since I’ve posted two Liebster nominations previously (Liebster-1, Liebster-2), I’ve decided just to fulfill the question and answer aspect! I’m inspired by The Learnify, who participated in a Liebster nomination with the same approach! Thank you!
A heartfelt thank you to Avid Travel Foodie for the nomination. He writes of all things travel, food and awesomeness! If you live in Pennsylvania you’ll love his blog, as he posts reviews of local restaurants and travel spots! Definitely check out his page.
And now, to answer his thoughtful questions:
1. What’s has been your biggest challenge when you blog apart from writer’s block?
My biggest challenges with blogging have been sharing my personal, deepest feelings and the fear that others will judge my writing. I am typically very private when it comes to my writing, I used to get nervous handing in essays! I was terrified what people would truly think about my writing. I’ve definitely come a long way, and I really have the blogging community to thank for that. Everyone I’ve connected with so far has been so supportive and uplifting, it’s so encouraging!
2. What is your favorite color?
I just love turquoise and blue.
3. If I were to hand you a 1-way ticket, where would you go?
Right now I’m tempted to say Jamaica. I am really in the mood for relaxation and white sandy beaches. If you asked me tomorrow, my answer would probably be different. I want to go everywhere and anywhere!
4. If you were given $100,000, what would be the focus of your social enterprise?
I’d aim to help the people who lost so much in both Fort McMurray and Orlando.
5. What’s your biggest achievement so far?
Graduating university was huge for me. I think my trip to Vancouver was my ultimate personal achievement. It has been an experience I will never forget and I got to cross a huge experience off my bucket list!
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Writing for a living- complete independence!
7. What’s your favorite dessert that you can have after every meal for the rest of your life?
Mcdonalds’ triple thick vanilla milkshake. Mmmmmm.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve want to do but have never done?
I’d love to go skydiving. I don’t know if I’d be able to go through with it because I have quite the fear of heights, but it would be exhilarating.
9. Who is your inspiration?
My dog Marley inspires me. He’s so lovely and happy and active. He makes me want to be better.
10. If you were to partner with a fellow blogger, who would it be and what would you do?
I’d definitely partner with my boyfriend, Trhippie. He has a passion for photography and I believe if we combined our two mediums with our love to travel, we could have a pretty wonderful blog!
11. Describe yourself in 4 words without spaces using a hashtag in the beginning.
#WhenCanWeEat. I just love to eat…
How would you describe yourselves in a 4 word hashtag?